IHG Rewards Club has just revealed the details of their next global promotion, and it’s potentially extremely lucrative.
Earn Up To 4x Points With IHG Rewards Club
IHG Rewards Club’s new promotion offers up to 4x points on stays. The way the promotion is structured you earn:
- 1,000 bonus points for your first stay
- 2x bonus points for your second stay (up to 200,000 points)
- 3x bonus points for your third stay (up to 200,000 points)
- 4x bonus points starting with your fourth stay (up to 200,000 points)
The promotion is valid when you register and book by December 15, 2019, and travel through January 31, 2020.
With IHG Rewards Club you earn 10x points per dollar spent at most brands (5x points per dollar at Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites). So at most brands you’d be earning 40x IHG Rewards Club points per dollar spent starting with your fourth stay, even as a non-elite member.
You are however capped at 200,000 bonus points at each tier, so that means you’d earn an extra 30 points per dollar for the first ~$6,700 spent during the promotion period.
These bonuses don’t include:
- The bonus points that IHG Rewards Club elite members receive (Gold members receive a 10% bonus, Platinum members a 50% bonus, and Spire members a 100% bonus)
- If you signed up for the IHG Card under the recent offer you earn 40x IHG Rewards Club points per dollar spent for the first 12 months
Combine This With Other IHG Promotions
This promotion has huge earning potential, though on top of that you can combine this with some other promotions being offered by IHG:
- IHG is offering their tailored Accelerate promotion, which is valid for stays through December 31, 2019 (though registration is closed)
- You can earn 3,000-6,000 bonus points per InterContinental stay through November 30, 2019
This is a potentially generous new promotion from IHG, as you can earn 40x points per dollar spent at most brands starting with your fourth stay. You can even combine this with IHG’s other great promotions, which will mean that some members are earning 100+ IHG points per dollar spent.
Do you plan on taking advantage of IHG’s 4x points promotion?