Yesterday IHG Rewards Club revealed the details of their next global promotion, and today registration has opened for the promotion, so see below for all the details on that.
This follows IHG’s previous promotion, which ended on January 31, 2020. Much like the last promotion, this one also lets you earn up to 4x points, though the method by which you can earn those bonus points is totally different.
Let’s take a look at the details.
Earn Up To 4x Points With IHG Rewards Club
IHG Rewards Club has just opened registration for their next global promotion, offering up to 4x points on stays.
This will be valid for stays between February 15 and May 15, 2020. Registration is required by April 15, 2020 (the promotion code is 63881, in the event that you’re asked).
The way the promotion is structured, you earn:
- 1,000 bonus points for your first night
- 2x bonus points for nights 2-5 (up to 100,000 points)
- 3x bonus points for nights 6-14 (up to 100,000 points)
- 4x bonus points starting with night 15 (up to 100,000 points)
There is no booking deadline this time around, so nights consumed anytime during the promotion period would be eligible, as long as you register in time. All nights booked directly with IHG qualify for this promotion, as long as the nightly rate is at least $30.
With IHG Rewards Club you earn 10x points per dollar spent at most brands (5x points per dollar at Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites). That means you’re looking at earning:
- 10-30x bonus points per dollar spent at most brands
- 5-15x bonus points at Candlewood Suites and Staybridge Suites
These bonuses don’t include:
- The bonus points that IHG Rewards Club elite members receive (Gold members receive a 10% bonus, Platinum members a 50% bonus, and Spire members a 100% bonus)
- If you pay with the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card (review) you earn 10x IHG bonus points per dollar spent; this card even has an incredible 140K point welcome offer at the moment
IHG Rewards Club Platinum members could be earning up to 55x IHG points per dollar spent, which is pretty awesome.
IHG’s upcoming promotion for up to 4x points is a solid one. However, to really get the most value out of the promo you’ll need to stay 15 nights, and on top of that the bonus points thresholds are fairly low, at 100,000 bonus points per tier.
Nonetheless, I’d say this is an all-around solid promotion.
What do you make of IHG’s new 4x bonus points promotion?