There are lots of things that I love about the World Of Hyatt Credit Card. One of the best “unadvertised” perks is that they often have promotions for cardmembers, ranging from discounts on select purchases to a refund on some redeemed points.
The latest such promotion has just been rolled out.
Save $50 At Hyatt Place Or Hyatt House
With this new promotion, those with the Hyatt Credit Card can receive a $50 statement credit for Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stays:
- Valid between October 1, 2019, and January 5, 2020
- Cardmembers who spend $300+ directly with Hyatt Place or Hyatt House properties in the US and Canada on their Hyatt Card can earn a $50 statement credit on their Chase account
- Registration is required, using your World of Hyatt number and 16 digit credit card number
- The statement credit will post within 8-10 weeks
Rack Up Lots Of Hyatt Points As Well
The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 4x World of Hyatt points on Hyatt spending, so that’s an excellent points accrual rate.
On top of that, currently Hyatt has a global promotion that can earn you lots of points:
- Starting with your second stay earn triple World of Hyatt points for stays at all Hyatt Place properties, and earn double points at all other Hyatt hotels and resorts, including M Life and Small Luxury Hotels of the World properties
- Register between September 9 and October 31, 2019, and stay between September 15 and December 15, 2019
Earn triple points at Hyatt Place properties
Why You Want Hyatt’s Credit Card
- The card is offering a sign-up bonus of 50,000 points upon completing minimum spending
- Receive five elite nights annually just for having the card, and receive two elite nights for every $5,000 you spend on the card
- Receive a Category 1-4 free night certificate on your account anniversary every year
- Receive a second Category 1-4 free night certificate when you spend $15,000 on the card in a cardmember year
- Receive Discoverist status for as long as you have the card
- Earn 4x World of Hyatt points per dollar spent at Hyatt, 2x points on airline tickets, gym memberships, fitness clubs, local transport, and commuting
There are lots of great hotels where you can redeem Category 1-4 free night
This is a very nice promotion if you have any upcoming Hyatt House or Hyatt Place stays. Not only is this the best credit card for Hyatt stays, but you can also earn a statement credit, and can also combine that with World of Hyatt’s current triple points promotion.