This promotion has ended.
I’m a huge fan of the World of Hyatt Credit Card. In addition to all of the awesome published perks, the card sometimes offers additional exclusive cardmember deals.
These can add even further value for members. For example, over the summer those with Hyatt’s credit card could save 10% on award redemptions, and that promotion just ended.
With summer winding down, Hyatt, Chase, and Visa have just announced their newest promotion.
Save $250 On A Hyatt All-Inclusive Stay
The promotion is valid for stays between November 1, 2019, and March 31, 2020. Registration is required between September 4 and November 30, 2019.
Each cardmember can earn at most one statement credit, and the credit will appear on your Chase account within six to eight weeks of meeting the $500 spending threshold.
Why You Want The World of Hyatt Card
- The card offers a welcome bonus of up to 50,000 World of Hyatt bonus points
- The card offers lots of great ongoing perks, like an anniversary Category 1-4 free night certificate, five elite nights towards status annually, Discoverist status for as long as you have the card, and more
- It can be worth spending money on the card:
- You can earn 4x points on Hyatt stays and 2x points on gym memberships
- You can earn threshold bonuses, like an additional Category 1-4 free night certificate when you spend $15,000 on the card per year, and an additional two elite nights towards status for every $5,000 spent
While this new Hyatt promotion won’t be for everyone, being able to save $250 on $500+ worth of spending at a Hyatt all-inclusive could be a great deal. This could be useful even if you’re booking a points stay, as you could get that statement credit based on incidental purchases.