Hyatt has quietly rolled out an award sale, offering discounts on both Free Night and Points + Cash bookings at 22 properties around the globe.
Note that this can potentially be stacked with Hyatt’s 10% discount on redeemed points, valid for stays between July 1 and September 2, 2019. That promotion is just available to those with The World of Hyatt Credit Card.
Hyatt Free Night Award Sale
Hyatt is offering a refund of up to 25% on redeemed points when booking your stay with points at 14 World of Hyatt properties. There are a few things to be aware of:
- This is valid for stays between August 15 and November 30, 2019 (it’s okay if you booked prior to that)
- You can receive at most 30,000 points back during the promotion period
- Bonus points will be returned 6-8 weeks after a qualifying stay
- There’s no registration required, as long as your stay is otherwise eligible
The following properties are eligible, with the following refunds:
- Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki — redeem 8,000 points, get 1,500 points back
- Grand Hyatt Athens — redeem 12,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hotel Hesperia Barcelona Tower — redeem 12,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hyatt Centric Murano Venice — redeem 12,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Thompson Playa del Carmen Main House — redeem 12,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hesperia Madrid — redeem 15,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hyatt Centric Milan Centrale — redeem 15,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hotel SOFIA Barcelona — redeem 20,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Hyatt Centric Gran Via Madrid — redeem 20,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Thompson Playa del Carmen Beach House — redeem 20,000 points, get 3,000 points back
- Andaz Mayakoba — redeem 25,000 points, get 4,000 points back
- Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen — redeem 25,000 points, get 4,000 points back
- Park Hyatt Mallorca — redeem 25,000 points, get 4,000 points back
- Park Hyatt Milan — redeem 30,000 points, get 5,000 points back
Save on Free Night bookings at the Park Hyatt Milan
Hyatt Points + Cash Award Sale
Hyatt’s Points + Cash program was changed earlier this year, and now you pay 50% of the points required for a stay as well as 50% of the standard rate in cash. This isn’t nearly as good of a deal as it used to be.
With this promotion you can save 25% on the cash portion of the redemption at the following eight properties:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa and Casino
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo
- Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
- Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort
- Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour
- Park Hyatt Mallorca
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Save on Points + Cash bookings at the Park Hyatt St. Kitts
Earning World Of Hyatt points
If you’re looking to earn World of Hyatt points for a discounted stay at one of the above properties, the good news is that the points are fairly easy to come by.
See this post for everything you need to know about earning Hyatt points with credit cards.
Hyatt Award Sale Summary
It’s pretty awesome to see Hyatt offering an award sale for stays at quite a few properties. While this promotion has been live for about a week now, it wasn’t widely publicized, and is only now making the rounds. Hopefully, some of you can take advantage of this sale!