The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions that can save you money on hotel stays. The latest offer for hotel stays has just been rolled out, and has the potential to represent a good deal.
Spend $300+ with Wyndham, receive a $60 statement credit
At the moment there’s a new targeted Amex Offers deal for a $60 statement credit when you spend $300+ at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts properties.
The offer is valid if you register and pay for your stay between June 16 and September 4, 2023 (the stay could fall on dates outside that window, as long as it’s a pre-paid rate that’s charged during the promotion period). As you’d expect, there are some terms to be aware of:
- This is valid for stays in North America and Latin America, including in Argentina, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, United States (including Puerto Rico), Uruguay, and Venezuela
- This is valid for stays at Dolce, Dazzler, Esplendor, Registry Collection, TRYP, Wyndham, and Wyndham Grand properties
- Select properties are excluded from this promotion, and can be found here
- You must book directly on Wyndham’s website to qualify, so third party bookings wouldn’t qualify
- Gift card purchases are excluded from this offer
Stack this with Wyndham’s summer 2023 promotion
To get the most value for your Wyndham stay, you can stack this Amex Offers deal with the Wyndham Rewards promotion that’s live right now. For a stay through September 5, 2023, you can earn up to 15,000 bonus points. Specifically, you earn more points the longer you stay, as follows:
- Stay two consecutive nights, earn 5,000 bonus points
- Stay three consecutive nights, earn 10,000 bonus points
- Stay four or more consecutive nights, earn 15,000 bonus points
So staying four nights at a Wyndham property would max out this promotion, and then you can stack that with the Amex Offers deal we’re seeing right now.
Lastly, keep in mind that Wyndham Rewards has a status match challenge promotion, which could get you top tier status with the program.
Amex Offers has a new deal for stays at Wyndham Rewards properties, whereby you can receive a $60 statement credit when you spend $300+ at an eligible property in the Americas. This has the potential to be quite a good deal, especially if stacked with Wyndham’s current promotion.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Wyndham Rewards Amex Offers deal?