If you’re planning travel to Dubai anytime soon, your Emirates boarding pass can save you money throughout your trip, thanks to “My Emirates Pass.” This promotion has been offered several times in the past, and it has returned for this winter. It’s nice to see the offer make a comeback for peak season, as sometimes it’s only available in summer, when Dubai is a lot less busy.
In this post:
Unlock savings in Dubai with My Emirates Pass
With My Emirates Pass, you can save money at hundreds of restaurants, leisure destinations, and retail outlets, across the United Arab Emirates. The discounts vary, though they can be as much as 50%. You can find the full list of partners here.
As you’d expect, there are some terms to be aware of:
- My Emirates Pass is valid between November 1, 2023, and March 31, 2024
- In order to use My Emirates Pass, you need to present your Emirates boarding pass for travel between November 1, 2023, and March 31, 2024, along with a photo ID; a single boarding pass from the offer period will do the trick, so you can use it months later (and if you live in Dubai, it’s certainly a reason to hold onto your Emirates boarding pass)
- The savings are only valid for the person listed on the boarding pass, unless stated otherwise in the terms (though quite a few offers explicitly list that they are valid for a larger group)
- You can use your boarding pass as often as you’d like for savings, so either keep your paper boarding pass, or if you have a mobile boarding pass, take a screenshot
Many people living in the UAE are already eligible for big discounts all over the place (for example, Emirates employees can save up to 50% on many things), though if you’re not eligible or are just visiting, this is a fantastic way to save money around the country.
What kind of savings are available?
Searching savings opportunities through Emirates’ website is easy:
- You can filter based on whether you’ll be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Ras Al Khaimah; you can filter even further by the specific neighborhood
- You can filter by the type of business you’re looking for, with the choices of wellness, leisure, dining, and retail
The choices are extensive, and with each listing you can see how much you can save, and what the limitations are.
My Emirates Pass has been brought back for the winter 2023-2024 season. With this, your Emirates boarding pass can unlock savings at hundreds of businesses in the UAE. If you’re traveling with Emirates to Dubai anytime soon, don’t throw away your boarding pass.
This is a smart promotion — the point of Emirates isn’t just to transport people, but also to get them to visit Dubai. Offering people further savings for visiting certain retailers is a win-win.
Is anyone headed to Dubai, and plan on using My Emirates Pass?