There are a few good ways to save money for travel on British Airways that originates in the US:
- If you have the British Airways Visa Signature® Card, you can save 10% on the cost of a ticket using promotion code CHASEBA10
- If you’re an AARP member, you can save up to $200 on the cost of a British Airways ticket
- If you have The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, you can use the International Airline Program to save on the cost of a British Airways first class, business class, or premium economy ticket; note that while the British Airways Visa and AARP deals can be stacked, the International Airline Program can’t be stacked with the other offers
As of this post, the British Airways Visa Signature® Card 10% discount is valid for travel throughout British Airways’ schedule.
However, the AARP British Airways offer is valid for bookings through January 31, 2022.
The British Airways AARP discount is valid for:
- $200 off the cost of a Club World ticket
- $65 off the cost of a World Traveller ticket (not valid for Basic fares) and World Traveller Plus ticket
It’s great that this offer is still around. I should also mention that the terms now say that “this offer is not combinable with any other discount or deal,” though as of now the AARP discount and BA Visa discount still seem to be combining just fine.