Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program out there, and for that matter Best Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties. However, Best Western Rewards does pretty consistently offer promotions, and the latest major promotion has been launched.
Best Western free night promotion
Best Western Rewards is offering a free night voucher when you make two separate stays. This is valid for stays between November 24, 2020, and January 31, 2021, for stays at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean.
There are some more things to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay
- Members residing anywhere in the world can participate the promotion, though the free night certificate can only be earned and redeemed for properties in the United States, Canada, and Caribbean
- There is a limit of one free night voucher per member
- Eligible stays include those booked directly with Best Western at non-special discounted rates
- The free night voucher will be sent electronically within two to three weeks of the second eligible stay
- The free night voucher can be redeemed at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, and Caribbean
- The free night voucher is valid for stays through March 31, 2021
- The free night voucher must be redeemed by calling (800) 567-4009
This is a solid promotion from Best Western, as you can earn a free night after making two stays. This is great for someone who occasionally stays at Best Western, and especially someone who frequently makes one night stays.
The catch is that you have a very limited period to redeem the voucher, and also that the promotion doesn’t scale, so you max out the rewards after just two stays.
Do you plan on taking advantage of Best Western’s winter promotion?