Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program out there, and for that matter Best Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties. However, the program does pretty consistently offer promotions, and the latest such offer has just been launched.
Best Western Rewards gift card promotion
With a new promotion, Best Western Rewards members can earn a $20 Best Western gift card after every night stayed, up to five gift cards. The promotion is valid for stays between September 13 and November 22, 2021, at any Best Western branded property in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean.
There are some more things to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay
- While this promotion is open to Best Western members regardless of where they live, hotel stays must take place in the United States, Canada, and/or the Caribbean, to be eligible for this offer
- There is a limit of five $20 Best Western gift cards per member with this promotion
- Eligible stays include those booked directly with Best Western at non-special discounted rates
- The gift cards will be sent electronically within one to two weeks of eligible stays
- The $20 Best Western gift cards expire on March 31, 2022
Best Western has just launched its fall 2021 promotion, offering a $20 Best Western gift card for each night stayed, with the possibility to earn up to five gift cards. This promotion is in line with past promotions we’ve seen from the hotel group.
On the surface this promotion is generous, in the sense that a $20 nightly gift card at a fairly cheap hotel is a solid reward. The catch is that you’re capped at earning five of these (so it’s not great for frequent travelers), and also that you have to use the gift cards for stays by the end of March 2022 (so it’s not great for infrequent travelers).
If you really want to maximize value, you can also take advantage of Best Western’s promotion on buying gift cards, as the company is selling gift cards with a 20% bonus.
Do you plan on taking advantage of Best Western’s new promotion?