We’re seeing quite some promotions on hotel gift cards at the moment. Yesterday Fairmont sold gift cards with a 20% bonus, and at the moment Hyatt is selling gift cards for 10% off. You can now add a gift card deal from another hotel group to the mix.
Through 11:59PM MST on Monday, December 2, 2019, Best Western is offering a $20 Best Western Travel Card for every $100 Travel Card that you purchase. The URL linked above may seem weird (since it’s not directly on Best Western’s website), so if you prefer you can follow this link and then select your currency, and then you’ll see that this is the URL they send you to.
There are some terms to be aware of:
- You can purchase at most $1,000 in Travel Cards with this promotion (so you can get up to a $200 bonus)
- The bonus Travel Card expires March 31, 2020, while the main Travel Card you purchase doesn’t expire
- Only available to residents of the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean
- The bonus Travel Card will be sent in an email separate from the main Travel Card
- Travel Cards are fulfilled within one to three days, for order verification
- Travel Cards are accepted at all Best Western properties globally, and you earn points and other credits as usual when paying with them
If you stay at Best Western properties with any frequency then this promotion is a no brainer. The main gift cards you purchase don’t expire and can be used globally, but just remember that you only have a few months to use the bonus card.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Best Western promo?