In the interest of full disclosure, One Mile At A Time earns a referral bonus for purchases made through some of the below links. These are products and services we use ourselves, and are the best offers we know of. Check out our Advertising Policy for further details. Thanks for your support!
Here’s another great deal that’s part of Amazon Prime Day, that should be a no brainer for any regular Amazon customer. Amazon Prime members can receive a free $5 promotional credit when they buy at least a $25 Amazon gift card by 11:59PM PT on July 17, 2018. Simply use promotion code GCPRIME18 at check-out.
When you enter the promotion code on the check-out page you should see a blurb that says the following:
Congratulations on your Prime Day gift card purchase. Your purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $5 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two (2) days after shipping.
The promo code will be emailed to you within two days, and is valid for purchases through September 2, 2018. Again, it won’t knock anything off the cost of the gift card, but rather can be applied towards a future purchase. Each member can only take advantage of this promotion once.
Here are the full terms of this promotion:
- Valid 12:00 p.m. (PT), July 16, 2018 through 11:59 p.m., July 17, 2018 (PT).
- Promo code will be valid through September 2, 2018 11:59:59 PM (PT).
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges, if applicable, do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount. For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $5 will be automatically applied to the Amazon.com Prime account that was used to purchase the Amazon.com Gift Card(s) within two (2) days after the qualifying order has been completed or, where applicable, the order has shipped.
- Limit one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account as designated by the primary email address.
- The promotional credit only applies to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, including Prime Now LLC, will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- The savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page of qualifying orders.