This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so please jump in and share tips!
Book or wait
Thanks to Lucky’s blog, I enjoyed many flights in Business or First class. These awards I usually booked like four to five months before departure. Now my question: I already have plans to come to the US next year (April 2018) and I did find award seats in F with BA and F on CX on the way home to Europe. Should I snatch those flights or should I wait and book on shorter notice? Thanks for any advise.
Depends on how finite your plans are.
If you [I]must [/I]travel on those dates, then book now. If there’s still flexibility with your travel plans, it depends. If using AA miles, date changes are free so there’s not that much harm in booking now.