Questions and Answers

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

While anyone can comment on regular blog post, registration is required in order to post a question in this space. Creating your account is free, and you'll be able to see when your question is answered, as well as like comments from other users. And of course, you'll earn status points for offering helpful answers!

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so please jump in and share tips!

Filter by:

Daily Emails?


QR Lounge access transiting Doha from First to Business


Site Feedback

Hot topic, get involved

Transiting LHR on a BA First Class/Club Europe Ticket




How do I deal w extra seat reservation?


Password Change




Lifemiles for families


Banned from American Airlines, falsely accused


Ask a Question

Everyone can read and comment, but you must login to post a new comment.

Answers (3)

Barclaycard miles&more

Barclaycard miles&more

  1. Anonymous

    I am non-US resident currently working in USA till end of July (2017). I was thinking about applying for the Barclaycard miles and more card – I will be able to get 35 000 miles from their promotion. However, I am not sure if it is worth pursuing this idea – as I will be here only for half a year. I guess i will have to resign from the card after 1 year (January 2018) – is it hard to do that when not in US? Will I have any problems for not having permanent address in US from August (I can put address of my friend)?
    I am leaving in Europe and as for now I hold the Senator status in Lufthansa.
    I would appreciate your help.

  2. David W

    If you have an SSN, you can apply for the card. The miles might be worth it. You can pretty much call from anywhere in the world to cancel the card. It should be very easy to do, provided all balances are paid off. I’m not sure if you can use a foreign address though.

  3. Gaurav

    You could call and open the card and set up your account for all correspondence to be sent via email. No reason why you can’t continue to hold the card as long as you have some way to pay your bills.

Sign in to help answer questions.