Earn double elite nights at Andaz
Those with either the personal or business version of the World of Hyatt credit card can earn double elite nights at Andaz properties over the next several weeks:
- Earn double elite nights at Andaz properties around the globe when checking out between October 20 and December 23, 2021
- Eligible nights for the purposes of this promotion include free night awards
- You can take advantage of this offer as often as you’d like
- Registration is required by December 23, 2021
Keep in mind that World of Hyatt has already reduced elite requirements by 50% for 2021, and World of Hyatt Globalist status only requires 30 elite nights. This promotion could make it easier to earn status, or otherwise could help you towards earning your next Milestone Rewards tier.
Why Hyatt’s credit cards are worth having
Chase and Hyatt have two co-branded credit cards, and both can be worth having.
There’s a lot to love about the World of Hyatt Credit Card, as it offers:
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Five qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every year
- Two qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- A Category 1-4 anniversary free night certificate on your account anniversary every year
- A second Category 1-4 free night certificate when you spend $15,000 on the card in a year
Those with a co-branded World of Hyatt credit card can earn double elite nights at Andaz properties through December 23, 2021. While this is admittedly a niche promotion, it could be useful for some people looking to earn Globalist status, or for those looking to get to a higher Milestone Rewards tier.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this World of Hyatt credit card offer?