We’re increasingly seeing hotels offer promotions to incentivize future stays, and Fairmont is offering a fantastic promotion for North America properties.
While I’ve written about this before, more Fairmont properties continue to be eligible for this promotion, so I wanted to share the up-to-date list. Especially exciting is that the number of US properties keeps increasing, which could be great for anyone planning a getaway.
Fairmont’s “Stay Close” promo
Fairmont is offering a great promotion whereby you can get a free night for every night you book for a stay this year at your choice of 23 properties, including 12 in Canada, nine in the United States (including one Swissotel property), and two in Mexico.
This promotion is valid at the following nine properties in the United States:
- The Fairmont Chicago (book by August 10, 2020)
- The Fairmont El San Juan Hotel (book by July 22, 2020)
- The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square (book by July 22, 2020)
- The Fairmont Miramar (book by July 16, 2020)
- The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess (book by June 30, 2020)
- The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle (book by July 24, 2020)
- The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa (book by July 24, 2020)
- The Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown (book by July 8, 2020)
- The Swissotel Chicago (book by July 15, 2020)
This promotion is valid at the following 12 properties in Canada:
- The Fairmont Chateau Laurier (book by July 15, 2020)
- The Fairmont Empress (July 8, 2020)
- The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald (book by July 16, 2020)
- The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver (book by July 16, 2020)
- The Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac (book by July 7, 2020)
- The Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello (book by July 16, 2020)
- The Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu (book by July 8, 2020)
- The Fairmont Pacific Rim Vancouver (book by June 26, 2020)
- The Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Montreal (book by July 31, 2020)
- The Fairmont Royal York Toronto (book by July 31, 2020)
- The Fairmont Tremblant (book by July 24, 2020)
- The Fairmont Winnipeg (book by July 1, 2020)
This promotion is valid at the following two properties in Mexico:
- The Fairmont Mayakoba (book by July 15, 2020)
- The Fairmont Heritage Place Mayakoba (book by July 8, 2020)
There are some terms to be aware of:
- You need to stay by December 31, 2020
- A deposit is required for the full cost of the stay, though it’s fully refundable, typically until seven days before arrival (I should point out that some hotels are playing games with refunds and claiming they’re not able to do so now, but I’d hope that’s not the case here)
- You can book back-to-back stays with this offer, should you want to stay longer
- The promotion can’t be combined with other offers, promotions, or packages
- Some blackout dates apply
- You can either have the second night free, or receive a complimentary second room on the same night (you’ll need to contact individual properties to take advantage of the latter option)
This promotion is as good as it sounds
Often when hotels run BOGO promotions there’s a huge catch, as they inflate the rate significantly, before comping the second night. That’s truly not the case with this promotion, as the promo rate is half of the standard rate in two night increments.
The only catch is that you have to pre-pay your stay with this promotion, though the deposit is fully refundable, typically up to seven days before arrival.
Note that the rates shown already factor in the second night free, so expect the displayed nightly rate to be 50% of the standard rate.
Fairmont has a fantastic buy one get one free offer for 12 properties in Canada, nine properties in the US, and two properties in Mexico. While you do have to pre-pay your stay, the deposit is supposed to be fully refundable, typically up to seven days before arrival.
Anyone plan on taking advantage of this great Fairmont promotion?
(Tip of the hat to Frequent Flyer Bonuses)