The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions for hotel stays, which can save you money or earn you bonus points for stays you’d make anyway. Amex has just rolled out its latest targeted hotel offer, which could be worth it for a stay at one of the smaller luxury hotel brands.
In this post:
Spend $750+ with Langham, save $150
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at Langham Hotels and Resorts properties:
- Save $150 when you spend $750+ across one or more transactions (up to 20% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between January 2 and April 2, 2024
- This is valid for stays at properties in North America, which includes hotels in Boston, Chicago, New York, and Pasadena
- The terms state that you need to book directly on langhamhotels.com or by phone with Langham to qualify
- All room charges, including taxes and fees, should qualify toward this offer
- Registration is required
As you can see, the terms state that you need to book directly with Langham to qualify for this offer. While I can’t guarantee it (since it contradicts the terms), historically Virtuoso bookings would qualify in the same way, since these are considered direct bookings for these purposes, as you pay at the property.
What is Langham Hotels and Resorts?
For those not familiar, Langham Hotels and Resorts has roughly 20 luxury properties. Langham primarily has business-oriented city hotels (in places like Beijing, Hong Kong, London, New York, etc.), but also has a few more leisure-oriented properties, like in Gold Coast and Phuket. While most of Langham’s properties are branded as such, the group also has some affiliated properties with different names.
I’ve always been intrigued by Langham, though am not sure where exactly to place the brand competitively. It’s definitely a luxury brand intended to compete with some of the best hotel groups out there. So is it most comparable to something like Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental, or…?
There’s a new targeted Amex Offers deal that can save you $150 when you spend $750+ at Langham Hotels and Resorts properties in the coming months. This is potentially a good offer for those into luxury hotels.
Do you see this Amex Offers deal on one of your accounts, and if so, do you plan on taking advantage of it?