The World of Hyatt Credit Card (review) and World of Hyatt Business Credit Card (review) are Hyatt’s two co-branded credit cards. There are a variety of benefits to having both of these cards, and in addition to published benefits, we sometimes see promotions for cardmembers. We’ve just seen one such offer announced, valid for stays in early 2023.
Earn bonus points at Hyatt Place & Hyatt House
Those with either the personal or business version of the World of Hyatt credit card can receive 1,000 bonus points per stay at a Hyatt Place or Hyatt House property:
- Registration is required between December 1, 2022, and January 31, 2023
- You must stay a minimum of two consecutive nights between January 2 and March 5, 2023; one night stays don’t qualify
- You can earn a maximum of 25,000 bonus points with this promotion
- Any stay booked directly with Hyatt should be considered eligible, including a free night redemption
- This is valid for stays at all Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties globally
- Bonus points will post two to three weeks after you complete an eligible stay
We’ve seen Hyatt offer brand specific promotions for cardmembers in the past. Admittedly this isn’t exactly the highest value offer — I value Hyatt points at 1.5 cents each, so this is like an incremental $15 return per Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stay of two nights or more.
Hopefully this is in addition to a bigger global promotion offered for all World of Hyatt members in early 2023.
Why Hyatt’s credit cards are worth having
Chase and Hyatt have two co-branded credit cards, and both can be worth having.
There’s a lot to love about the World of Hyatt Credit Card, as it offers:
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Five qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every year
- Two qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- A Category 1-4 anniversary free night certificate on your account anniversary every year
- A second Category 1-4 free night certificate when you spend $15,000 on the card in a year
Meanwhile the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card offers a big welcome bonus, and it’s a card that I recently picked up myself.
Those with a co-branded World of Hyatt credit card can earn 1,000 bonus points per Hyatt Place or Hyatt House stay of at least two nights in early 2023. If you’re eligible then you absolutely should register, though this probably isn’t a reason to switch any stays to Hyatt.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this World of Hyatt credit card offer?
Any update on the Hyatt Globalist getting the AA status, i keep reading its a thing but its not on my account nor any other fellow globalist i know.
The offer mentions points stays counts but isn’t really clear on cat 1-4 certificates. Anyone else try using them?