The World of Hyatt Credit Card (review) and World of Hyatt Business Credit Card (review) are Hyatt’s two co-branded credit cards. There are a variety of benefits to having both of these cards, and in addition to published benefits we sometimes see promotions for cardmembers. We’ve just seen one such offer introduced.
Save on World of Hyatt rewards at Thompson
Those with either the personal or business version of the World of Hyatt credit card can receive 20% back in bonus points on qualifying redemptions at Thompson Hotels:
- Registration is required between March 15 and April 30, 2022
- This is valid when you book and stay at a Thompson hotel between April 1 and June 5, 2022
- You can receive a maximum of 30,000 bonus World of Hyatt bonus points per transaction, though there’s no limit to how many total points you can receive back
- Bonus points will post six to eight weeks after you complete an eligible redemption
We’ve seen Hyatt offer brand specific award sales like this for cardmembers in the past, and personally I’m happy to see this offer for Thompson brands, as Thompson is one of my favorite Hyatt brands. I’ve stayed at Thompson properties in Chicago, Dallas, Los Cabos, Nashville, and three of those stays were fantastic.
Why Hyatt’s credit cards are worth having
Chase and Hyatt have two co-branded credit cards, and both can be worth having.
There’s a lot to love about the World of Hyatt Credit Card, as it offers:
- Automatic World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your account is open
- Five qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every year
- Two qualifying elite nights towards your next tier status every time you spend $5,000 on your card
- A Category 1-4 anniversary free night certificate on your account anniversary every year
- A second Category 1-4 free night certificate when you spend $15,000 on the card in a year
Those with a co-branded World of Hyatt credit card can save 20% on award stays at Thompson properties this spring. This is a great opportunity, especially since Thompsons tend to be quite pricey. I’m already thinking about how I can take advantage of this deal…
Do you plan on taking advantage of this World of Hyatt credit card offer?