I’ve written extensively about Amex Offers, where you can earn bonus points or receive statement credits for purchases with select retailers. This is an awesome opportunity to save, and collectively I get hundreds of dollars worth of value out of the program every year.
Chase has a similar program called Chase Offers, which I’ve been writing about lately, given that they have more and more offers. The program is still relatively new, and I’m increasingly finding the offers to be more valuable.
If you only have Chase personal cards then you can see these through the regular Chase website, while if you have a mix of personal and business cards, you can only see this through the Chase mobile app.
Save 10% At Four Points By Sheraton
With the latest Chase Offers deal for hotel stays, you can save 10% at Four Points by Sheraton.
There are some restrictions (note they may be different for your own offer, so check your account):
- Valid through October 4, 2019
- You need to spend a minimum of $100 to receive 10% back, and you can receive up to $23 back at Four Points
- Valid only at Four Points by Sheraton in the US, and not for stays at other Marriott brands, or for Four Points stays outside the US
- Not valid on third party bookings
- The statement credit should post within 14 days of the transaction
Like all Chase Offers, this one is targeted.
This can be combined with virtually any other promotion Marriott is offering.
I’m thrilled to see Chase Offers continue to add useful deals for hotel stays. It really is pretty awesome just how many deals you can stack nowadays to get a great return on your hotel stays.
Do you see this Four Points offer on any of your Chase cards, and do you plan on using it?