I’ve written extensively about Amex Offers, where you can earn bonus points or receive statement credits for purchases with select retailers. This is an awesome opportunity to save, and collectively I get hundreds of dollars worth of value out of the program every year.
Chase has a similar program called Chase Offers, though I haven’t written about it much. The program is still relatively new, and overall I haven’t found the offers to be quite as compelling. You can find the Chase Offers through the Chase mobile app.
Well, there’s now a Chase Offers promotion that I’m really into. Specifically there’s a Chase Offers deal for 15% off a Hyatt purchase.
There are some restrictions:
- Valid through April 30, 2019
- You need to spend a minimum of $100 to receive 15% back, and you can receive up to $38 back (so it’s good for up to ~$253 of spend)
- Valid only at Hyatt, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, and Park Hyatt locations in the US
- Not valid on third party bookings
- The statement credit should post within 14 days of the transaction
Like all Chase Offers, this one is targeted. The ideal situation is that you see this offer on The World of Hyatt Credit Card, since that’s the best credit card to use for Hyatt stays. The card offers 4x World of Hyatt points for Hyatt purchases.
Personally I see the offer on that card, so saving 15% while also earning 4x World of Hyatt points for my purchase is awesome. This can be combined with Hyatt’s current global promotion, offering up to 1,500 bonus points per night, as well as the usual points you earn.
This offer will save me $38 during the promotion period, so I’m quite a fan of this, especially since I can use it while also using the best credit card for Hyatt stays. I hope we see more travel related deals from Chase Offers.
Do you see this Hyatt 15% offer on any of your Chase cards?