With Chase Offers you can save money for purchases with select retailers. These promotions are targeted, and you’ll see different bonuses on different card accounts.
There’s a great new offer for anyone who is planning a Hyatt stay in the next several weeks, which is nearly identical to a promotion we saw recently.
Save 10% at Hyatt with Chase Offers
There’s a new Chase Offers deal that can save you money when spending with Hyatt. Let me emphasize that:
- These offers are targeted
- Different accounts may see different versions of the same offer (including different percentage rebates)
The promotion I see on one of my cards offers 10% back at Hyatt:
- This is valid for stays through January 7, 2021
- In order to save 10% you need to spend at least $100, and you can get up to $25 cash back (correlating to $250 worth of spending, and that needs to all be in one transaction)
- This promotion is valid at all domestic Hyatt brands, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Park Hyatt and more
The ideal cards for these offers
Each Chase card may be targeted for a different Chase Offers deal, though in this case you’ll ideally see the offer on one of the following cards, based on the return they offer on hotel spending:
- Ideally you’d see the offer on the World Of Hyatt Credit Card, since that offers 4x points on Hyatt stays
- The Chase Sapphire Reserve® offers 3x Ultimate Rewards points on hotel stays (this is the card on which I see the offer)
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 2x Ultimate Rewards points on hotel stays
This can be combined with virtually any other promotion Hyatt is offering.
How to access Chase Offers
You can see Chase Offers either through Chase’s website or mobile app when logged into your account:
- On the mobile app, click on your profile for a specific card, and scroll to the bottom
- On the website, click on your profile for a specific card, and look at the bottom left of the page
This Chase Offers deal to save money on Hyatt stays is potentially useful. You can save 10% on up to $250 of spending, and most Hyatt brands are eligible for this, which is great. Ideally you’ll see this on a card that offers bonus points on hotel stays as well.
We’ve seen a similar promotion several times now, and I’ve been able to save money each time, so that’s great. As far as I’m concerned, it’s a pretty underrated credit card perk that’s easy to overlook.
Do you see this offer on one of your cards, and if so, do you plan on taking advantage of it?
(Tip of the hat to Frequent Miler)