Questions and Answers

Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.

While anyone can comment on regular blog post, registration is required in order to post a question in this space. Creating your account is free, and you'll be able to see when your question is answered, as well as like comments from other users. And of course, you'll earn status points for offering helpful answers!

This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so please jump in and share tips!

Filter by:

Daily Emails?


QR Lounge access transiting Doha from First to Business


Site Feedback

Hot topic, get involved

Transiting LHR on a BA First Class/Club Europe Ticket




How do I deal w extra seat reservation?


Password Change




Lifemiles for families


Banned from American Airlines, falsely accused


Ask a Question

Everyone can read and comment, but you must login to post a new comment.

Answers (3)

Dual Citizenship Travel

Dual Citizenship Travel

  1. Anonymous

    Hello all,
    I am going to be traveling to Canada soon and was looking to try out using my French passport in conjunction with my US one. I was wondering which passport I should enter into the online flight information, given that it is a round trip flight and I will be entering each country on a different passport. I haven’t seen any information on this quite yet and I’m confused. I understand that I show the French passport at check in the US and the US passport at check in in Canada, but I was unsure with online check in.

  2. Anonymous

    Hi Warren, where are you traveling to Canada [I]from[/I]? If it’s from the US, I would probably just use the US passport for the roundtrip, unless you have a reason for not doing so.

    In general you have to use your US passport to enter the US, and have to use your EU passport to enter the EU. It doesn’t necessarily matter which you use to enter Canada, but for online check-in you’re only entering your passport info for the upcoming segments, not for the return.

  3. Owen

    If you use the French passport to enter Canada, you’ll have to register for your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) on-line. It’s just easier to use your US passport upon entry into Canada.

Sign in to help answer questions.