Hyatt acquired Exhale Spa in 2017, as part of their focus on wellness. Exhale has a total of 18 participating locations in the US and the Caribbean, and they offer fitness classes, spa therapies, and more.
In October 2018 it was announced that Exhale Spa was being fully integrated into the World of Hyatt program, allowing members to earn and redeem points for Exhale experiences.
To celebrate the one year anniversary of Exhale belonging to World of Hyatt, there’s a great new promotion for earning bonus points.
Earn Double Hyatt Points With Exhale
Between October 4, 2019, and January 10, 2020, World of Hyatt members can earn double points for Exhale wellbeing experiences.
Ordinarily World of Hyatt members earn 10 points per dollar spent (twice the earnings rate you’d get at Hyatt hotels), so through this promotion you’d get a total of 20 points per dollar spent. On top of that:
- If you pay with the World Of Hyatt Credit Card you earn an additional 4x World of Hyatt points per dollar spent
- World of Hyatt members receive their standard bonus points on eligible Exhale spending (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
In other words, during this promotion as a Globalist member paying with the World Of Hyatt Credit Card I would be earning 27 World of Hyatt points per dollar spent. I value World of Hyatt points at ~1.5 cents each, so to me that’s an impressive 40%+ return on Exhale spending.
No registration is required to participate in this promotion, though members must link their World of Hyatt and Exhale accounts in order to start earning double points on eligible spending. Bonus points will post within two to three weeks of your eligible experience.
Stack This With World Of Hyatt Perks
If you are a World of Hyatt Explorist or Globalist member you are entitled to further perks at Exhale:
- Explorist and Globalist members receive a “Week of Wellbeing,” including a week of unlimited Barre, Cardio, Yoga, and HIIT classes, 25% off spa therapies, and 15% off boutique purchases
- On top of that, Globalist members receive complimentary classes when paying an eligible rate at any Hyatt hotel
If you haven’t yet taken advantage of that, this means that you could receive 25% off your spa treatment and up to 27 World of Hyatt points per dollar spent.
In other words, on a $200 treatment:
- You’d first save $50
- Then you’d earn 3,000-4,050 World of Hyatt points on that $150 of spending, depending on your status and what credit card you pay with (I value those points at ~$45-$61)
When all is said and done, that’s potentially about half (or more) off an Exhale experience.
If you’re a World of Hyatt loyalist this is a great opportunity to score a deal on an Exhale experience, as you can earn up to 27 World of Hyatt points per dollar spent. The deal gets especially good if you can take advantage of the “Week of Wellness,” stacking a discount with this promotion.
Is this promotion encouraging anyone to try Exhale?