Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program out there, and for that matter Best Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties.
They do offer promotions every so often, though. Their most common promotion is for a $10-20 gift card that can be used towards future stays for completing a certain number of stays.
Best Western has now introduced a new promo, which is potentially more lucrative.
Best Western Free Night Promo
Best Western Rewards is offering a free night after staying for two nights between September 16 and November 17, 2019.
I’d note that this is probably the best version of this promotion we’ve ever seen. At the beginning of the year Best Western had a similar promotion, though that one required two stays, while this one only requires two nights (meaning you can stay consecutively for two nights and qualify).
There are some conditions to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay (which is defined as a stay eligible to earn points)
- You can earn at most one free night voucher
- The promotion is open to members who reside anywhere, though all eligible stays for earning and redeeming must take place in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands
- The free night voucher will expire 70 days after it’s issued, and needs to be redeemed by calling (800) 567-4009
- The free night voucher will be sent electronically to the member’s email address
- Allow 2-3 weeks from completion of the eligible stay to receive the free night voucher
Given how affordable many Best Western properties are, this could represent an excellent deal.
There’s still quite a bit of variance in terms of the costs of staying at Best Western properties, so you could easily stay at two hotels costing $70 each, and redeem the free night at a hotel costing $150+.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Best Western free night promo?