Best Western Rewards isn’t the most generous loyalty program out there, and for that matter Best Western doesn’t have that many aspirational properties.
In the past when they’ve run a promotion, it has typically come in the form of receiving a $10-20 gift card that can be used towards future stays for completing a certain number of stays. The program has just introduced their latest promo, and it’s a bit different.
Best Western Rewards is offering a free night after completing two eligible stays between February 4 and April 14, 2019.
There are some conditions to be aware of:
- Registration is required prior to your first eligible stay (which is defined as a stay eligible to earn points)
- You can earn at most one free night voucher
- Best Western Rewards members who reside in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, can stay at any Best Western branded hotel worldwide to qualify, while members who reside outside those regions need to stay at properties in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, to qualify
- You can earn a free night voucher redeemable at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands
- The free night voucher will expire 60 days after it’s issued, and needs to be redeemed by calling (800) 567-4009
- The free night voucher will be sent electronically to the member’s email address
- Allow 2-3 weeks from completion of the eligible stay to receive the free night voucher
Given how affordable many Best Western properties are, this could represent an excellent deal, especially if you’re making two one night stays. There’s still quite a bit of variance in terms of the costs of staying at Best Western properties, so you could easily stay at two hotels costing $70 each, and redeem the free night at a hotel costing $150+.
Do you plan on taking advantage of this Best Western free night promo?