The Amex Offers program frequently has promotions for hotel stays, which can save you money or earn you bonus points for stays you’d make anyway. We’ve just seen a new offer rolled out for stays at Fairmont and Sofitel properties, which could come in handy if you have any upcoming stays.
Spend $500+ with Fairmont and Sofitel, save $100
There’s a targeted Amex Offers deal for stays at Fairmont and Sofitel properties in the United States and Mexico:
- Save $100 when you spend $500+ across one or more transactions (up to 20% back)
- This is valid when you pay for your stay between February 1 and April 30, 2023
- This is only valid for stays at properties in the United States and Mexico
- The terms state that you need to book directly with Accor to take advantage of this; for these purposes, an Accor STEP booking should qualify, though
- All room charges, including taxes and fees, should qualify toward this offer
- This is valid only for room rate and charges, and excludes honeymoon registries, Willow Stream Spa services, and online booking golf tee times purchased with Fairmont; the offer isn’t valid at Fairmont Store, Sofitel Boutique, or other retail outlet purchases within properties
- Registration is required
There’s a new Amex Offers deal that can save you money at Fairmont and Sofitel properties in the United States and Mexico. If you have any upcoming stays with these Accor brands, this deal is absolutely worth taking advantage of.
Ideally you’ll see these offers on the Amex Green Card, as it offers 3x points on travel purchases (including hotel purchases). That way you can maximize your points while also taking advantage of this offer.
Was your account targeted for this Amex Offers deal, and if so, do you plan on taking advantage of it?