Have a travel related question? Post it here, and I’ll do my best to answer it as quickly as possible.
While anyone can comment on regular blog post, registration is required in order to post a question in this space. Creating your account is free, and you'll be able to see when your question is answered, as well as like comments from other users. And of course, you'll earn status points for offering helpful answers!
This space is intended to be more of a community as well, so please jump in and share tips!
Like many of y’all, I’ve applied for more than 5 cards in the past 24 months. In March, I will be under the 5/24 rule.
Should I wait until March to apply for the Chase Sapphire Reserve or “upgrade” my CSP to the Reserve now?
I’m worried that they will reduce the sign up bonus, but even it’s 50,000 points, I think it will be worth waiting for. Thoughts?
[I](I’m going to stop by a Chase branch to see what cards I’ve been pre-approved for later this week.)[/I]
Personally I’d wait as long as I could to see if I could get that bonus. Good luck with the branch visit.