JetBlue has just announced a new promotion that has the potential to be lucrative. Specifically, if you book a JetBlue flight in the coming days, you can get 20% off your next trip on JetBlue. You can potentially take advantage of this promotion several times.
Here’s how the promotion works:
- Book on jetblue.com by 8/6/18 (not valid on previous bookings and Vacations bookings)
- At least one flight on the reservation must be completed before 11:59pm ET on 8/31/18 to receive a promo code
- One promo code will be issued per reservation, up to a maximum of 7 promo codes
- Promo code will be delivered by 9/20/18 to the primary traveler’s email address on the reservation
Here are the details to be aware of:
- 20% off base airfare on all one-way or roundtrip flights (base airfare excludes government taxes/fees)
- Promo code is valid for travel 9/25 – 10/31/18 (Blackout dates: 10/6 – 10/8. No Fri. & Sun. departures or returns)
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
There are as usual some terms associated with the bookings. Most noteworthy to me is that the code can’t be redeemed for JetBlue Mint flights, which is a shame, because that’s where the savings would be biggest.
This promotion isn’t some unheard of offer, or anything, given the number of restrictions. You have to travel by the end of this month, and then have a five week window during which you can redeem, with three blackout dates, in addition to not being able to travel on Fridays and Sundays. That’s a lot of catches.
Still, if you were planning on making a JetBlue reservation, you might as well take advantage of this. This could be especially advantageous if you’re booking some cheap tickets for travel through the end of the month, and then can use these codes for more expensive travel in the fall.
There’s no need to register to take advantage of this promotion, but rather any flight within the terms would qualify.