In the interest of full disclosure, this site earns a referral bonus for anyone that’s approved through some of the below links. God Save The Points has partnered with this site for coverage of credit card content. These are the best publicly available offers that we have found for each card. Please check out our advertiser policy for further details about the partners we work with. Thanks for your support!
Turning every day purchases into extraordinary trips is the best. These great cards offer benefits, perks and points to help travelers see the world, for less. We’ll stay on top of the best credit card offers to bring you what we think are the best deals each month.
Hyatt hit it out of the park with the new card. The card is worth holding onto for the anniversary free night certificate and the five elite nights towards status annually, which more than justify the annual fee, not to mention the pathway to elite status based on your spending.
Earn up to 50,000 Bonus Points - 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus an additional 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening.
Earn 9 points total per $1 spent at Hyatt - 4 Bonus Points per $1 when you use your card at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
The annual free night certificate valid at many IHG properties and Platinum elite status for as long as you have the card make this a potentially good value, as most of those hotels would cost more than $89 per night. Read our Review
Earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
Earn 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
You receive top tier Hilton Honors Diamond status for as long as you hold the card. This card also earns an incredible 14x points at participating Hilton hotels & resorts.
Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership
• Earn 14x Hilton Honors bonus points when you make eligible purchases on your Card at participating hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
• Earn 7x Hilton Honors bonus points on eligible purchases on your Card for Flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and U.S. restaurants.
• Earn 3x Hilton Honors bonus points on all other eligible purchases
• Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond Status for being a cardmember
• Enjoy one weekend night reward with your new Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card and every year after renewal. Plus, earn an additional night after you spend $60,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
• Enjoy up to $250 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Hilton Resorts.
As no-fee Marriott co-brand card, with no foreign transactions, this card is a nice alternative if you want to keep your Marriott points alive without having to worry about annual fees. The 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year qualifies you for Silver Elite status, and helps you achieve a higher level of status with Marriott.
Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after spending $1,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at 7,000+ hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy™ and 2X points on other travel purchases (from airfare to taxis and trains).
The way I view it, this is a card that’s worth holding onto for the anniversary free night certificate, valid at a hotel that retails for up to 35,000 Marriott points per night. That benefit alone should more than justify the annual fee.
Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
Earn 6X points for every $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy™ and 2X points on all other purchases.